Some call me El Jefe, some say I do it all. I just say I'm a Jules of all trades.
I've worked in digital marketing since the MySpace days (before smart phones and Instagram algorithms). I've also run my own e-commerce business for long enough to know how to make the most out of every photo shoot. Creating content that can be used for email, social media, print promotional campaigns and trade shows is how I've stayed afloat with my business in a cluttered social media market. Since I've mastered this for my own business, I've also been able to offer my services to others. Whatchu need? I got you, boo.
- Photo shoot styling
- Brand creative direction
- Social media strategy
- Interior design
- Product placement
- Event coordination + hosting
- Connecting people. I just really want us to all be friends. I'm also your biggest fan.
Whether you're a small brand with a small budget or a big brand with a big budget, I can get creative at any level.
I've worked with major corporations like Nike, adidas & Red Bull as well as many large surf brands, including brands like Nixon and Brixton.
My styling clients are a broad range of brands and individuals - from celebrities to bloggers and even families who just need a little bit of help redesigning their space. I've worked with clients in-person and remote via mood boards and FaceTime.
Social Media. Blogging. Styling. It's all content.
For almost 15 years, I have helped brands understand an audience and then create compelling marketing campaigns to reach that market.
It all boils down to content.
- I can create blog posts that will positively impact SEO and extend your reach
- I know how social media can create meaningful conversations and ultimately drive sales
- I can help you tell a story through creative direction, styling and photography